In The Know with DenseBreast-info Quiz #6
Quiz #6 in the collaborative series with OBG Management magazine is now live. Each month’s quiz addresses a knowledge gap identified through the DB-i research study, Effect of an educational intervention on women’s healthcare provider knowledge gaps about breast density, breast cancer risk, and screening. Please share these with women’s health providers in your network.
- Quiz #1, How is a woman determined to have dense breast tissue?
- Quiz #2, True or false: Breast density increases breast cancer risk
- Quiz #3, In which categories of breast density does tomosynthesis/3D mammography increase cancer detection over standard digital mammography?
- Quiz #4, Average-risk women with dense breasts—What breast screening is appropriate?
- Quiz #5, Your 28-year-old patient has a first-degree relative with a known disease-causing BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation, but she herself has not been tested. Which breast screening method(s) should you recommend?
- Quiz #6, What are the reasons to use the Gail risk assessment model?