News On Medical Advisory Board And Europe
- We are delighted to share news of DB-i/Europe’s expanding reach. There are a growing number of organizations sharing/linking to DB-i resources and supporting breast density education including Prevent Breast Cancer, eCancer.org, the European Society of Radiology (EU International Affairs) Patient Advisory Group and a new collaboration with the Outreach Research Innovation Group (UK), Manchester.
- DB-i’s European Education Coordinator, Cheryl Cruwys, has penned an article for Etcetra Online, Breast Density and Your Mammogram.
Medical Advisory Board News
- Welcome! Jean M Seely, MD, FRCPC, FSBI, has joined the DB-i Medical Advisory Board. Dr. Seely is Full Professor of Radiology, University of Ottawa, Head of Breast Imaging Section, The Ottawa Hospital, Ontario, Canada.
- Congratulations! Kudos to Jiyon Lee, MD, FACR, FSBI, who has just been honored by being named a Fellow of the American College of Radiology.
- Engaged Voices:
- Drs. Paula Gordon and Jean Seeley were interviewed in a Global News interview about changes needed to Canada’s breast cancer screening guidelines.
- Dr. Sally Herschorn conducted a live Q + A on Facebook promoting breast cancer screening
AJR Review Article
- A complement to the AJR review article Screening Algorithms in Dense Breasts has now been produced in video format.